Pages

Sunday 10 December 2017

Sooo close!

He's progressing, I can see it. I have a theory that each page works in three stages, and this one is definitely in the third stage. Stage one is when you start a page, it's a big blank space and therefore it doesn't take much for you to see progress because you're starting with nothing and creating the shape of the page. Stage two is (for me) a bit of a slog, it's no longer a new page and it feels like you're not getting anywhere fast, you work for ages and nothing happens. Stage three is when you're suddenly filling in those little gaps. You work on it and the white gaps are noticeable smaller, that's when you know you're on the way to a page finish. Once again, I'm hoping I might finish this page this week, which, seeing as I started it in September 2016 is a pretty appalling record. I have to finish this page. Also this page is nearly half way, he's 21 pages and this is page 10. When I finish the next page I'll be over half way.

1 comment:

Renee said...

So close to a page finish! It looks great.